I wanted to make a page that rounds up everything I suggest to use. You can find them easily this way, and I know you will find it to be a valuable resource! These are the things I use to learn more and help me make life easier!
Ways to Make Money
Ways to Save Money
Simple as finding the store you used, click what you have purchased, take a picture of your receipt, (or with some receipts you can scan the QR code), and they give you cash in your account! Once you hit $20, you can cash out. You can cash out by getting it in your PayPal account, and in the forms of GC to various stores. I personally get it in the form of Walmart GC because I can guarantee they will get used. I also like to download them into my Apple Wallet on my iPhone – it makes it super convenient.
This is very similar to Ibotta, except you can purchase from ANY STORE! It’s the same gist – buy a participating product, take a picture of your receipt, and you will get credited. Once you hit $20, they will send you a check or do a direct deposit. (You do have to upload the receipt while the offers are live, so I do it as soon as I get home from the store.) They have new offers every Thursday morning. I love the revolving offers each week!
Cheap and Free DIY Classes
Craftsy: If you want to learn to bake, cook, decorate cookies, knit, or crochet, among other things, Craftsy offers everything from FREE to cheap classes. They also offer unlimited access to the whole website for a small monthly fee with Craftsy Unlimited. I highly recommend! I own dozens of classes, even two devoted to cooking in the Instant Pot!
Web Hosting: Bluehost
Bluehost is exceptional for a new blogger. It’s cheap (less than $4 a month!!)! Some other reasons you want to use Bluehost, apart from their great customer service includes:
- You get a FREE domain. (I don’t know of any other hosting sites that do this!)
- They have tech support — via phone OR online chat. (I actually used the online chat tech support twice, and it was amazing. They solved my problem each time in less than 5 minutes!)
- If you decide this isn’t for you and back out of the deal, you can get your money back with their 30-day money back guarantee.
- Bluehost is VERY EASY to use, and they use WordPress, so you can literally just start writing.
- You will be self-hosted. (You can utilize this to monetize later.) The self-hosting also makes you look more professional and serious about blogging.
Best Courses for Bloggers:
Logo Design: Fiverr
If you are needing any logo designs or graphic design help – you can go here and literally pay as low as $5 for a design. It’s a fast turn around, and you can pay for exactly what you want. It’s great for the new bloggers who don’t have hundreds of dollars for the graphic design.
Join Affiliate Marketing:
ShareASale – I think this is the easiest affiliate marketing route for a new blogger. It’s got very easy to use interface, and there are a lot of different affiliates to choose from!
I also recommend Flex Offers. It has a LOT of different affiliates as well and also has an easy to use interface.